map downloading. does not work

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
JellyGunner
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2014 13:22

when i try to find the scandinavia mod it says You are not authorised to read this forum. do anyone know how i can be authorised??

ScuL
Founder

09 Jun 2014 13:42

all you need to do is to click on the download button above
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

JellyGunner
Donation rank:

09 Jun 2014 14:21

After downloading, ensure that all 3 SCS files are placed in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods folder.

You should have:
promods-def-vXXX.scs
promods-map-vXXX.scs
promods-vXXX.scs

the mod wont work because i dont get the promods-def-vXXX.scs but i do get the others

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

09 Jun 2014 14:56

Have you read step 1 of the download instructions? This instructs you to download the DEF file seperately.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

ScuL
Founder

09 Jun 2014 15:00

Generer din def fil
Det første trinnet er å generere din def-fil. Denne filen inneholder en rekke konfigurasjoner som ekspertbrukere kan finjustere. For øyeblikket er alternativene begrenset, men dette vil raskt bli utvidet i fremtiden.

Klikk her for å generere din def-fil (åpner et nytt vindu)

Denne filen må kopieres til Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods katalogen. Vennligst plasser den som den er, den trenger ikke å bli pakket ut.

Betydningen av filen er viktig. Denne mod vil IKKE fungere uten denne filen!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information