1.32 and Germany

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.

What to do with Germany in the next update

Poll ended at 26 Aug 2018 22:38

Use ProMods as a base and copy paste improved SCS areas
54%
Use SCS Germany as a base and copy paste old ProMods areas
27%
Overwrite all old ProMods content with the new SCS Germany
8%
Overwrite all new SCS Germany with ProMods content
12%

Total votes: 632
id777
Donation rank:

17 Sep 2018 14:54

Please, no SCS germany vanilla cities in Promods

keep all Promods beautiful cities
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

EdgeGladiator

17 Sep 2018 17:44

Why do you talk about cities? bmwGTR said that some parts of ProMods will be replaced by Germany SCS but all parts of ProMods Germany higher than that of SCS will remain ^^ Only the cities that are lower than SCS will be replaced in other updates.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

17 Sep 2018 17:47

Yes id77 I hope for it, too..

But I said it several times before... What the team can do is to use single things like the new Elbtunnel at Hamburg. Cause this in the new scs germany looks very realistic instead of the promods version. The new Köhlbrandbridge too.

Or use several new houses from the new vanilla city and put them in the promods Hamburg in order to give a better newer look.
Or replace the euro gate container terminal from promods with the new one which looks very awesome.. And then make it drivable too for delivering containers to it..

Such Single things could be replaced. No problem.. But please do not replace whole Promods cities with that new "old generic" cities completely.. That would be a step backwards for the promods map.

Or replacing whole areas with scs that would not be very good too...
But if I look to the cities from 2.30 like London for example, or Barcelona, Zaragoza, or the other beatyful reworked cities, I can't really imagine that for what you are afraid here. If promods team builds so wonderful cities overall their map,why should they do it not in germany and instead use the generic cities..

I would rather guess existing cities in Promods germany will get an update or rebuild with the new assets.
Promods has the claim to make the map better, not worse.. Or not?!
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

brainiac
Donation rank:

17 Sep 2018 20:18

When we are talking about SCS cities, in Promods Germany are rebuilt cities (Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Nurnberg, Munchen and still vanilla cities, maybe little improved (Rostock, Dusseldorf, Duisburg, Koln, Hannover, Erfurt, Bremen). I hope that rebuilt cities will stay, maybe with new assets and vanilla cities can be replaced.
About Hamburg, I saw that SCS Hamburg is very good, but bad thing is that there is only 1 entrace, while Promods Hamburg has 3 entraces. Ofcourse, I agree with replacing tunell and other mentioned things.

About autobahns, there isn't sense to replace Promods with SCS.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

MRated

17 Sep 2018 21:04

Which ever one is the quickest. Its been 12 hours surely the mod should be ready now KAPPA!

Obviously you guys take your time. I'm happy to wait on 1.31 until pro mods is updated. No rush.

Omicron
Developer

17 Sep 2018 21:28

MRated wrote:
17 Sep 2018 21:04
...its been 12 hours surely the mod should be ready now KAPPA!
I really hope you were joking. There is FAR more added in 1.32 then just Northern Germany and access roads to the Baltics. For example, SCS has changed the "'logic' of trailer data, cargo data, the economy".
Developer since 2.56
Éirinn go Brách!

MG Mike
Donation rank:

17 Sep 2018 22:18

There was a song once again..... How was it like???

"..... All we can do is sit and wait,
all we can do is sit and wait.....
Sit and wait, sit and wait.. Just sit and wait..."

And of course hoping promods is doing the right thing :)

But before I am looking forward to have a compatible 2.31 with the old promods Germany in order to use it with game 1.32.. Finally my company can switch to own trailers..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Ziele
Donation rank:

18 Sep 2018 16:21

Can anyone tell me how much time Promods team need to update (even partially) current map mod to ets ver. 1.32? More less.

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

18 Sep 2018 16:28

last info was..........

No Support via PM!

Blue Lark
Donation rank:

18 Sep 2018 23:06

Does the ProMods' Autobahn which is placed in Norhern Gernamy(27, 28, 38, 71 and so on) all disappear from version 2.35? I DON'T WANT to feel very foreign...... Then... I quit ETS2 :( And I'm turning back to studying for my major.
Suddenly I remember when 'Vive la France!' has been released. The ProMods has been released 2.12 and 2.15 and The French area was replaced by that DLC from 2.20...
But I can't adapt anymore when Northern Germany is overwrote by SCS. If I could adapt to Rebuild Germany gradually, The road accessibility in Hamburg will get worse in no time and the Autobahn(especially A38) suddenly turns into a Bundesstraße(National Road)(Then the A14 to Leipzig is going to DISAPPEAR!). I can't help but feel this way soon......
Please keep the rebuilt city and the road(ProMods Autobahn) even if version 2.40 is out.
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information