Is the team growing?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
blackrider88

26 Aug 2018 14:42

This might come as a confidential affair, but is your team growing, shrinking or staying the same lately? Because I'm thinking that with more people, would be logic for the map to be updated more often, as well as new regions and cities being available more easily.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

26 Aug 2018 19:56

You are absolutely wrong. A bigger team doesn't really equal to more and faster updates ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

loupdargent

27 Aug 2018 14:58

it's true if you are talking about SCS's team, because it's their job and you can expect them to create stuff on a regular amount of time. But with promods, it's different, each developper have a different amount of time to invest. A bigger team means more diversity, but the quantity depends on the time and motivation they have.

ScuL
Founder

28 Aug 2018 00:52

The team is still growing but we are fussy about who we pick :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information