Thanks, ProMods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
realmadrid1902

29 Aug 2018 19:52

I really love ProMods 2.30. How it looks like? I am going to a new area in Sweden. I really want to thank ProMods team on the great quality. Thank you

best regardes,
realmadrid1902
ProMods user since: 2.15.
PC specs: I don't like to say them.
Langauges: a bit FR Image , EN Image and AR. Busy with School!

1000_RKO

29 Aug 2018 20:45

Agreed. Quality detailing everywhere. I appreciate all the individuals who came together to make this possible, labouring for love. Can't wait to explore it all. Long live Promods!

MG Mike
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2018 16:40

Hello,

I installed the new promods yesterday and for sure I haven't seen all the new stuff by now.. Most of the new areas I know from Chris Maximus beta preview videos and from the promods teaser trailer.

But i say already now a big THANK YOU, for this BIG update. And congratulations for the 5th anniversary of promods!
Keep up the good work, it is really awesome and brings most of fun to explore the new areas or just drive through the already existing areas again and again.

At the moment I am in great Britain and had a delivery to Scotland. And now I am on backtour heading France and planned my way directly through London. I am looking forward to see the new London.
When I reach my destination in France I try to get a delivery to Spain then Italy, up to the Balkans and so on..

By the way, you (promods team) told us there would be nothing new in Germany because of the SCS rebuild..
And what's happend at the A 4 in South East Germany... In Saxonia? What did you do there??

A part seems completely new. With the interchange to the A 13, and new City Chemnitz (only szenery) but the Bahrebachmühlen-Viadukt is there.

https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrebachmühlenviadukt

I didn't know about that bridge before. I just saw on the map there is new part of the A4, cause I have driven there before. It was already explored on 2.27. But now this part is Grey. So I took a short teleportation ride to this area and saw this a little strange looking Viadukt Bridge. Searched on Google for Bridges at Chemnitz and found the link above.

Very Well done, great work! Looks really great. Looking forward to drive there too.
I am really hoping that the team's decision for Germany is going to what the poll was going. I could be wrong but this new A4 part looks like the new Autobahn like SCS has made.
Anyway.. I am very happy with that new Update and will have fun driving there..

Kindly regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

lapin37
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2018 17:03

great work on this new version again thank you to all the team ... some places are so realistic (as Spain) that when I drive I still believe in vacation this summer where I was in vacation. ..thanks again

twins4384

01 Sep 2018 17:20

A big THANK YOU to all the Promods team from us in Scotland. You never disappoint us with each update.
John & Peter.

adrian007
Donation rank:

01 Sep 2018 22:37

Don't come here very often .
Downloaded the new map last night (Australian) had a drive around London and was amazed by the detail one thing missing though no London Transport buses :lol: looking forward to my next drive which is taking me through Wales .
Regards From Down under

ScuL
Founder

02 Sep 2018 00:28

We actually did add the typical red London busses... but if you are using AI/traffic mods they may not appear
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

adrian007
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2018 01:32

Thanks for your usual speedy reply suppose it helps we are in roughly the same time zone but will disable the AI ( jazzycat ) and have another look when I next go through London . ;)

wozzie

03 Sep 2018 05:44

Yep the big Red buses are around. Thanks to all the team for the update I still have a lot to explore but took a load from Zadar up the coast, nice sunny day and what magnificent scenery. The Adriatic sea sparkling in the sun, all together much better than the other map. Can't wait to get right into the mountains of Greece.
:D :D :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information