Special transport DLC no found!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
RexGamerXD

12 Sep 2018 20:04

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience that recently unloaded this spectacular map of promods. The truth is that I am a little disappointed to realize that I do not have special transport jobs DLC in my game with the map of promods activated (in the generation of the file.def I gave to the box of the special transport) Can someone help me to solve this?
Last edited by Davyddin on 12 Sep 2018 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Lowercased the title; please don't use all caps

Sabre43

12 Sep 2018 22:03

Generate a new def file where you don´t tick this box and replace the old def with the new one.

Josh0

12 Sep 2018 22:26

@RexGamerXD, assuming you are using ProMods 2.30 with ETS2 1.31, to have Special Transport jobs using ProMods you must:
  • Own the Special Transport DLC from SCS
  • Checkmark the "Check this box if you are using the Special Transport DLC" option when you generate your ProMods 2.30 definition file on the Download page
  • The origin cities for each Special Transport route must be marked "discovered" in your map before jobs using that route will be available to you
There are eight Special Transport routes available in ProMods 2.30. If none of these tips help you then please upload your game.log to Pastebin and paste the link here.

RexGamerXD

14 Sep 2018 19:56

Thank you very much! I'll see if it works
Last edited by ETS2-User on 15 Sep 2018 09:01, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Don't quote the post above yours

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information