Promods update for ETS2 1.32.x

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
SpiritoftheLion

24 Sep 2018 08:43

AtlAntA perhaps but the time people and team takes to explain very single time the game updates is lesser time for actually working on the map and updates so it gets compatible with the newest/latest ETS2 version.

And it is always the same : ETS2 updates then ProMods will be temporarily incompatible with the latest ETS2 version, the time it takes to make it compatible is depending on what SCS decided to do/change.
This is known for so long, so why ask when it is ready or is it ready.
Why wonder how come my ProMods doesn't work with the latest ETS2 version.

It is not hard to search/look and find the info for making a post that is made thousands times and all have the same answers in it.
The easiest way is the compatibility page to see which ProMods version works with/on what ETS2 version. The option to check that is at the top of the page.
It is easy to click it and look instead of being 8 our of 10 times lazy and repeat the same questions over and over on every ETS2 update.

Maybe a suggestion for the team is when ETS2 updates have message showing on top of screen/pages that -example incoming- ProMods version 2.30 will not work with ETS2 version 1.32 -end of example- at that time and once the update of Promods is done remove it.
But that is also extra work for the team to turn that on and off.
And no garantuee that it will stop the questions why does ProMods not work, why is it not updated, when is it ready.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2018 11:34

Good idea about the notifications message. But that won't help. People will keep on asking..

People can't read very well as it seems...
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

SpiritoftheLion

24 Sep 2018 12:21

I know :(

lalfieri

24 Sep 2018 14:22

Any date for update?

Davyddin
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2018 15:15

Please read this very thread that you are posting in, as well as the forum rules.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

24 Sep 2018 19:34

Volleybal4life wrote:
24 Sep 2018 11:34

People can't read very well as it seems...
Do I need to say anything more....?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

jdenm8
Graphics Designer

27 Sep 2018 00:51

JETLogistics wrote:
20 Sep 2018 20:06
It wouldn't be have been wise if work started on updating PM until the finished 1.32 update was out.
Actually, we've been working on diagnosing issues and fixing them since the initial public release of the Open Beta. A number of fixes were made before 1.32 was released, like fixing several hundred UI TOBJ files thanks to a change SCS hasn't documented. Some of the fixes for 1.32 even made it into the public version of 2.30 (several very major crash fixes didn't though).

The main issue is that, until a fortnight ago, it was really only myself working on diagnosing issues with 1.32. That was when I had to go house-sit, so nothing got done for about a week, then a week of mostly blind work by an admin that hadn't really had the opportunity to mess with the back-end of 1.32 yet. Some fixes have been finished, but there's still a ton of asset updating to be done.
Curry?! My manual doesn't have any data on curry... What's the meaning of this...?!

noname123455

27 Sep 2018 02:18

Helloi! Just a quick note to the dev. guys! I'm glad to hear that you are hard at work! Can't wait for the release! LOVE your work!

spinner
Donation rank:

28 Sep 2018 07:06

@jdenm8 Thanks for the info , I guess it helps us appreciate how big the updates are when we hear about these details.
Love your work Team !

Cheers :D

boxolop
Donation rank:

29 Sep 2018 12:06

Hello, i just want to ask, when u want to release update for version of ETS2 1.32.x? Cause i cant play right now, my profile is bugged without promods and i want to know about when u want to release it. 1week, 1 month? U know, if u have to wait or it will be better to make a new profile. Thanks and sorry for beeing annoying

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information