Just a bit of help needed

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScrapyCoco
Donation rank:

02 Oct 2018 21:32

Hello Guys,

I'm new to euro truck simulator and I'm trying to set it up using the promods , original ETS 2 mods and others if needed to get the most complete experience i can have in this game. I'm interested in maps, trailer mods, special transport, I mean everithing that's decent nothing unusual.
I've bought the original maps(Italia, France, Scandinavia,Going east,Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack,Special transport,Heavy cargo pack) and also Promods(Trailer & Company Pack,Map mods).

Now my question to you guys is: can anybody post a picture with the ETS 2 mods from the game to show the right order that those files needs to go in there and also all mods taht are compatible with Promods maps.

I do apologise if this info is already posted in here, but all i could fine was a list posted in 2016 by somebody and I recon that some of them are change now.

Thank you very much!

Josh0

02 Oct 2018 22:01

ScrapyCoco wrote:
02 Oct 2018 21:32
... to show the right order that those files needs to go in there and also all mods taht are compatible with Promods maps.
For the correct load order, have a look at this: [Q&A] Load order of recommended compatible maps (1.31)

SpiritoftheLion

04 Oct 2018 10:02

And a small correction to prevent misunderstandings on something you posted/suggested with the DLC/maps you bought:
You do not buy ProMods, you pay for the download not for the map itself.
When ProMods updates you have to use the free downloadlinks or pay again for the download.

ScrapyCoco
Donation rank:

04 Oct 2018 19:43

Thank you for your answers!

@Josh0
I've seen that one but I was hopping somebody will post a fresh load order(2018); and also I can't see any of the original SCS DLC's in there(Italia, France, Scandinavia,Going east,Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack,Special transport,Heavy cargo pack), so what am I going to do with them? What are you guys using at the moment? I interested to have good graphics, maps, trailers, special cargo and that's it.
As I mentioned, I'm really new to this game and also with the mods. I've got the G29 wheel and SKRS 18 speed shifter and I can not wait to play the game in all it's glory! :)

@PitbullSpirit
I had no idee about that, thank you for your info, is good taht I know about that now.

samuray
Donation rank:

04 Oct 2018 20:03

Just let the steam install all the DLCs and that is all.

Josh0

04 Oct 2018 20:10

ScrapyCoco wrote:
I've seen that one but I was hopping somebody will post a fresh load order(2018)
That thread was last updated September 21, 2018. So I'd say it's fairly up-to-date.
ScrapyCoco wrote:
and also I can't see any of the original SCS DLC's in there(Italia, France, Scandinavia,Going east,Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack,Special transport,Heavy cargo pack), so what am I going to do with them?
You don't control/configure the load order of the DLCs, the game handles that for you. You only control the load order of the mod files.

ScrapyCoco
Donation rank:

04 Oct 2018 20:23

Thank you very much guys!
I was looking at the starting date of the thread(18 Sep 2016 13:55) and I haven't seen the last update date in the end! :P

Cheers guys!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information