ETS 2 1.33 Open Beta

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
McGistics
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2018 21:34

Not sure if this is the right part to post this but cannot find out on here about it. I'm sure the moderators will move it to the correct place.
When SCS releases a Beta version does the ProMods team developers start working on making Promods compatible or does they wait till SCS release the final version? Just curious to know about it.
Folks reading this will be thinking same question as me. If it takes they two months ter finish it a will wait till it comes out and runs smooth. Sorry a just noticed a typed in me midlands regional lingo.
Last edited by McGistics on 21 Nov 2018 22:47, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Watton

21 Nov 2018 22:11

Haha im from tamworth originally , so I understand you :)

Im new to all this so its a good question tbh. It means i know when to buy ProMods then :)

Davyddin
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2018 22:36

No worries, moved to a slightly more appropriate section.
McGistics wrote:
21 Nov 2018 21:34
When SCS releases a Beta version does the ProMods team developers start working on making Promods compatible or does they wait till SCS release the final version?
The team generally starts such preparations and work as soon as there is a new beta version of the game. Work then of course goes on at least until the new game version is released, and possibly a little longer, depending on how much work and testing is required by the update. Addition: The same more or less applies for upcoming DLCs as well.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

McGistics
Donation rank:

21 Nov 2018 22:42

I know Tamworth Yam Yam. I looked throw the other forums but cannot find out. It shows on me steam theat ETS2 1.33 open beta was released last Thursday so they be testing it out. It's like a never ending circle for the promods folk and must be the same for Truckers MP folk as well.

Merge:

Thank you Davyddin
Last edited by Davyddin on 21 Nov 2018 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged multipost; please edit your posts instead of multiposting

ScuL
Founder

22 Nov 2018 03:11

We try to make adaptations as soon as the beta is available (and for us it's actually available before the public).
Sometimes these adaptations are quick, sometimes they take an awful amount of time.
1.33 is not too bad at the moment and we are preparing the final details so we can push out 2.32 to the testers soon
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

McGistics
Donation rank:

22 Nov 2018 11:20

Ok thank you Scul for that bit of info. Was good to understand a little more.

Nissantruck

22 Nov 2018 12:44

Well it is never wrong to ask information about different things that you or anybody else dosent know about yet and in this website you can ask for help,because there are always good people who can help you or anybody else too.
So my answer is ask away,if you need to know something again. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information