Does "on hold" mean it is not available?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jscharpf
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 17:15

Sorry if this is a silly post. If a certain region or project is on hold, is it no longer part of the download?

I see for example, Romania is on hold. Does this mean if I download Promods it will no longer be there?

I have a version of Promods (2.26 I believe) from some time ago that included Romania. Will this work with newer versions of ETS?

Can I stick with a previous version of Promods or do I need to keep up with the ETS rev?

I guess all I'm really asking is what are the implications of a map section being "on hold" ?

jeff
Last edited by Davyddin on 25 Nov 2018 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to the appropriate subforum

Noah_Lukas

25 Nov 2018 17:21

It just means there's no development at the moment, everything stays there how it is. Locking those topics mainly prevents spam of "Is there anything new?".
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

jscharpf
Donation rank:

25 Nov 2018 17:38

Ok thanks!

Photon_

26 Nov 2018 14:53

But what happened with Moldova, I thought it was being rebuilt?

Davyddin
Donation rank:

26 Nov 2018 15:17

It is, but the rebuilding is on hold for now.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information