My hometown to be added.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
PenguinR05

29 Nov 2018 16:08

I live in a city called Kungälv right above Göteborg in Sweden, Now I do know that the map is 1:19 to real life. I just really want my hometown to be in the game.
If I could, I would try and make a addon for Promods that adds the city if its possible and allowed. I have seen the Emden addon so I suspect addons are allowed?
Overall, I really enjoy playing on this map and it's totally worth it to buy, Thanks a lot Promods devs for such a good map.

Thats basiclly it. Hopefully someone will respond to this. :D
Bye!

BarrGDA
Donation rank:

30 Nov 2018 01:14

If it doesn't benefit the larger audience of ProMods, you should not be requesting your hometown.

But do have a go at making it yourself as your first map. In ProMods Academy section, you should find what you need. It might get added if you are very good, and you are lucky, but if it's a tiny town with no general purpose for transport, I wouldn't hold any hopes up.

Good luck!

Shiva

30 Nov 2018 07:58

It is way too close to Göterborg, sadly.
And current ETS2 Göteborg is way too big.
Even Uddevalla, is well... almost in game, but considered a part of Göteborg, due to the later city's size.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

PenguinR05

30 Nov 2018 11:09

HighFlyerPL185 wrote:
30 Nov 2018 01:14
If it doesn't benefit the larger audience of ProMods, you should not be requesting your hometown.

But do have a go at making it yourself as your first map. In ProMods Academy section, you should find what you need. It might get added if you are very good, and you are lucky, but if it's a tiny town with no general purpose for transport, I wouldn't hold any hopes up.

Good luck!
Thank you for your response. I just posted post in the ProMods Academy section. Hoping for a response :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information