Trailer & Company Pack install which to select

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ctayloruk

01 Dec 2018 10:05

Hi when i download Trailer & Company Pack, which ones should i select in the mod manager ?
Is there a bid deference in your trailers, i cant see to find any info on this

bmwGTR

01 Dec 2018 10:54

Hi,

what you mean exactly?
Are you referring to the difference between "Replacement" and "Standalone"?

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

CAPLV
Donation rank:

01 Dec 2018 10:59

its better choose standalone mode (def).... its safer if you use another trailer mods..
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Davyddin
Donation rank:

01 Dec 2018 14:39

Perhaps the standalone version can be called "safer" but only in a very very strict and narrow sense. The replacement version is the "standard" way of playing ProMods, and it is what I would personally recommend.

The standalone version is only for compatibility if also using other company & trailer packs which replace the vanilla trailers and which are incompatible with the TCP. Or, if for some reason not using the company pack of the TCP.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Selladore

04 Nov 2021 04:54

I'm glad I googled this and landed here. I'd recommend to add this note to the installation instructions, because I was under the impression that by using the standalone version I'd benefit from a larger variety.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information