Make road and map improvements

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
fikri.noh

04 Jan 2019 19:21

Hi. I want to tell ProMods team to make improvements to the road and map included in the mod. Some intersections are still using the old one, especially in Scandinavia. Well, I have problems with Poland the most. Road markings on most of the Polish roads and highways are short and outdated, which is opposed to the long one in real life (rebuilt parts of Poland like near German border and along Łódź have the real life road marking). Speed limit in some roads in Poland also not realistic. For example, in Warsaw, the speed limit is 120 km/h. Next, I hope that you rebuild Copenhagen again. The highway leading to Copenhagen after the Rødbyhavn intersection should be four lane each direction instead of three. And the speed limit of tunnel between the city and Oresund bridge should be set to 90. And finally, please rebuild Amsterdam and the roads leading to the city. It's only the western city that is not yet rebuilt. And the highway leading to the city should have many lanes like in real life (if not my mistake, that's 10 lanes each direction). Thanks ;)

MatrixGamesPL

04 Jan 2019 21:37

Man, why you giving ProMods more work? It will be better to do the same by yourself. I think you don't even try.
OK, I know the attensions are needed, but not to many to not strain the developers with new personal problems.

Vøytek
Developer

04 Jan 2019 21:42

fikri.noh wrote:
Well, I have problems with Poland the most. Road markings on most of the Polish roads and highways are short and outdated, which is opposed to the long one in real life (rebuilt parts of Poland like near German border and along Łódź have the real life road marking). Speed limit in some roads in Poland also not realistic. For example, in Warsaw, the speed limit is 120 km/h
Some stuff in Poland is still from SCS/PR - which means it's old, incorrect or not the best quality. But rebuilding it all takes a lot of time. Many years of work.
About that speed limit - it must be a bug, so please report it correctly so we can fix it ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

fikri.noh

05 Jan 2019 16:51

MatrixGamesPL wrote:
04 Jan 2019 21:37
Man, why you giving ProMods more work? It will be better to do the same by yourself. I think you don't even try.
OK, I know the attensions are needed, but not to many to not strain the developers with new personal problems.
What? I just give feedback and recommendation. That's how this community supposed to work. :D

fikri.noh

05 Jan 2019 16:53

Vøytek wrote:
04 Jan 2019 21:42
fikri.noh wrote:
Well, I have problems with Poland the most. Road markings on most of the Polish roads and highways are short and outdated, which is opposed to the long one in real life (rebuilt parts of Poland like near German border and along Łódź have the real life road marking). Speed limit in some roads in Poland also not realistic. For example, in Warsaw, the speed limit is 120 km/h
Some stuff in Poland is still from SCS/PR - which means it's old, incorrect or not the best quality. But rebuilding it all takes a lot of time. Many years of work.
About that speed limit - it must be a bug, so please report it correctly so we can fix it ;)
OK thanks. Hope that you will rebuild the road first. That's the most annoying part of Poland. I don't feel like I'm really driving in Poland. Thanks for feedback.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information