AI traffic

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Rabspat

10 Aug 2013 11:50

First off nice mod I am loving it.

Now I noticed one thing that's bugging me, the AI traffic, no matter what speed limit is they don't go past 40mph no matter where you are on the new sections that you made. If I drive in the UK, France no problem once I get into Denmark, Sweden they start driving like old people. Is there a way to sort this?

ScuL
Founder

10 Aug 2013 11:56

It shouldn't make a difference where you are in Europe. We did set speed limits on logical restrictions ( road works etc. )
You should be aware that speed limits in Scandinavia are quite a lot lower (mostly 60mph on motorways and 50mph on A-roads)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

LazMohawk
Donation rank:

10 Aug 2013 12:22

And on the roundabouts, they are very slow and do have small accidents there...but that's okay, it's like IRL...no need to rush. :)
But at some bridges, they suddenly slow much down, example from 50mph (80km/t) to about 25 - 30 mph (40 - 50km/t), not slowly, but as I said, suddenly...had some near accidents on those bridges. I think those places is on Norway or in Sweden...will write it down next time though. ;)

frodeskibrek
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2013 08:14

Rabspat wrote:First off nice mod I am loving it.

Now I noticed one thing that's bugging me, the AI traffic, no matter what speed limit is they don't go past 40mph no matter where you are on the new sections that you made. If I drive in the UK, France no problem once I get into Denmark, Sweden they start driving like old people. Is there a way to sort this?
Yes. Increase the real life speed limits in scandinavia. I norway the highest Speed limit is 100 km/h.

ThatYorkshireman
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2013 15:43

On the Swedish dual carriageways trucks are meant to do 80kph but It seems all ETS2 Truck drivers do 70-76kph. This happens too on Norwegian dual carriageways.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information