Background map for editor and Promods compatibility

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
id777
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2019 04:55

Hello guys :) , suddenly on my new year holidays i wanted to try myself in Ets 2 editor. I tried in default scale and enjoyed it. But I have problem. Background map in editor covers not much territory. Where i can find larger background? I want to try mapping somewhere in Central Asia. Please help me also with right place where i need to put background to see it in editor.

Second question is Promods compatibility. As Promods is my favourite map ever. I want to try map compatible with Promods. I am new at this, maybe there are some tips.
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

realdeal350
Developer

12 Jan 2019 14:40

id777 wrote:
11 Jan 2019 04:55
Second question is Promods compatibility. As Promods is my favourite map ever. I want to try map compatible with Promods. I am new at this, maybe there are some tips.
You can ensure compatibility by connecting your roads to our roads and by not mapping in the same areas as us to avoid overlapping. If you want to use our assets then ProMods must be a dependency for your map as well :)
Spain developer
Canada developer
Regional Co-ordinator for the Roman region

Languages: English, italiano

id777
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2019 15:04

Thank you, realdeal350. Now i understand how it works. Only have question about longer background.
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information