Hamburg Elbtunnel new face

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2019 17:22

Mh. I understand that your schedules are full of work, but why no time for Hamburg?

Promods always say it's ready when it's ready, so there shoumd be much time, exept the team has a personal internal deadline for release of the next version?

It seems to be the case that the team has decided to use the new SCS germany as base and put in the best of promods.. If I am right, it means the team throws it" very well done work away and makes a rebuilt from new scs germany to new promods germany from scratch..

If that is the case I really hope you keep as much as possible from the old promods germany.
Especially iron the northern Germany as flat as the old promods was.. I think the new north scs germany is still too hilly, especially the country side roads.

And I hope for the A 27 from Dreieck Walsrode to Bremen and Bremerhaven, maybe up to Cuxhaven as it was planed in the first place.

I also hope for the A1 up to Fehmarn again..

The whole north germany is "my area" at Promods, my Headquarters are at Hamburg or Bremen, Garages at Bremerhaven and Hannover.

In addition I am living in north germany and I think the Promods north germany as it is now is very close already, so it would be a shame to loose most of it and get mostly scs germany for it..

It would be interesting what other players from north germany think about it and also I am looking forward for more pictures or a little video or anything like that or at least some kind of roadmap or a list what is actually done and would come with 2.35 and what will be planed for further versions..

Sorry I don't want to bother the team or the mappers who works for Germany actually, but it is only great fun to drive at Germany as ist has been until now and the Last new things were great too. It is a strange feeling not to know what will come up to Germany..

Anyway the already shown pictures of Maschener Kreuz /Horster Dreieck are very promising. I am exited how do have built that big monster of Autobahn crossing-triangle mix, without taking to much place.

Thanks for the hard work and I wish the whole team a good hand for the next version or the next major upgrade..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

bmwGTR

21 Jan 2019 20:27

Hi,

@MG Mike:
realdeal350 already explained you in the "Development on version 2.x (Autobahn Rebuilding Project)" Topic that currently nobody from the team has time for a Hamburg rebuild:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6164&start=2420
So please stop asking about it, otherwise I have to give you a warning.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Jan 2019 20:51

Ok, I am sorry. It wasn't meant to be like that..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information