Back Again After a Break - Question

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
khaos526

16 Feb 2019 02:17

I'd rather not try and ask this in every forum, so hopefully I can get all the answers here.

I have been playing on ETS version 1.31.2.12s (rollback) and currently have:

Promods - 230
Trailer and Company Pack - 117
RusMaps - 1.8.1 (has this even been updated? I don't see anything on the (https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10186) that it has
Southern Region (with English and Ferry Mod) - Using 7.0 due to an issue with unzipping the 7.2 version at the time)
Jazzycat AI Traffic - 8.3
Jazzycat Bus Traffic - 5.0

Now as I see in the forum, there's been a new ETS update which isn't compatible yet with Promods (or any other mods I assume), which is fine. I'm seeing that the last version of Promods is 232, is that correct?

Rusmaps doesn't seem to have been updated, but am I seeing that wrong? Southern Region looks to have been updated to 7.8 which is fine and so has Jazzycat's mods.

My question is if the new DLC Baltic is now required? As I'm not seeing that (or missed it) on the Promods (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3852) which strangely is still showing 2.30 and not 2.2 version.

I'm just trying to figure out if the new Baltic DLC is now required for all the newest updates as well as if RusMaps is stable as it doesn't seem to have been updated that I can tell since 1.8.1?

ScuL
Founder

16 Feb 2019 03:00

Yes 2.32 is the latest version currently (for 1.33)
DLC Baltic is not required but ProMods will work if you have it (you just won't see the areas).
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

khaos526

16 Feb 2019 18:35

Ok great. And I assume Rusmaps will be fine with all the updates since it hasn't been updated in what seems to be half a year now? I haven't bought Project Baltic at all, since at the time nothing was updated for it. Good to know I don't require it then...
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 16 Feb 2019 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote Posts directly above yours.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information