Suitable freights

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Feb 2019 13:07

Hi,

Is it possible to change the freights that they are more suitable?

Some freight in the past didn't made really sense to me.
For example a delivery with empty pallets to companies like Obi or Bauhaus or Ikea.
It would make more sense to deliver from that companies empty pallets away..
Bauhaus, Obi and Ikea and so on are big stores who should get more such things like furniture to Ikea, or tools or ekektric tools or garden tools to Bauhaus and Obi.
Or once I had a load of potted flowers from a Obi to somewhere else.. Such goods should be delivered from the greenhouses to Obi instead of deliver them away from it..

Or a load with toys from Lidl to Netto.. It is more likely to deliver toys from a big warehouse to Lidl or Netto, instead from Lidl to Netto.

Or it is highly unrealistic to drive with an empty box liner to Dachser or even Norfood and gets there a container. Containers should only availible at Harbour like Hamburg, Rostock, Bremerhaven, Emden and in other countries where a harbour is or at a trainstation where it could be loaded from a train to your trailer.
And should be delivered to big warehouses like Schenker or TNT or LKW and so on..

If you want to have it most realistic SCS has to manage that you get a full container at mentioned places and deliver it to warehouses or stores directly, but once you are there, they only unload the container and you have to take the empty one back. Back to the Harbour or a trainstation where it could be picked up for returning to the Harbour. That would be a most realistic action..
I work IRL in a hardware store and we had deliveries with garden furniture directly from Hamburg Harbour to us in a container. We had 2 hours unload time free of charge for a 20 feet box. For a 40 Feet box 3 hours. Every further hour had a cost of 50 €

But with 3 man we managed to empty the containers right in time, so that the driver could take it back to Hamburg..

Such things would be nice to have in ETS2. And deliveries that make more sense.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

FredrikBEast

23 Feb 2019 18:13

I completly agree with you, though I think that would have to be a stand alone mod, not something within the ProMods mod.
Best regards,
Fred

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information