Is the Promods team planning on waiting until after 1.35 to release 2.40?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
vulchor
Donation rank:

03 Apr 2019 03:36

Just curious if the team will release 2.40 if its ready before 1.35, or will hold off until after the 1.35 release?

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:
It’s my birthday

03 Apr 2019 06:18

2.40 is still not publicly ready for release. Once it is, we will release it for whatever version of ETS2 is out at the time. However, if we are ready for release but know that the game will be updated very very soon, then we might hold off.
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

04 Apr 2019 18:40

Very very soon?

Is there a release date in sight for 1.35? Or is there already known what will be in there?

The south germany rebuilt? Direct X 11 support? The face-lift variant for MAN Euro 6?

Maybe some other stuff?

Edit :

I assume it would be same thing with South germany as with the north.. Scs brings the rebuilt, Promods overwrite it with it's previous one..
Now when 1.35 brings the new south germany, Promods come with 2.40 with a probably really awesome new north germany and the south will be the previous like it now is and overwrite then the new south germany.. Hehe..
Last edited by MG Mike on 05 Apr 2019 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

ScuL
Founder

05 Apr 2019 02:20

MG Mike wrote:
04 Apr 2019 18:40
I assume it would be same thing with South germany as with the north.. Scs brings the rebuilt, Promods overwrite it with it's previous one..
Now when 1.35 brings the new south germany, Promods come with 2.40 with a probably really awesome new north germany and the south will be the previous like it now is and overwrite then the new south germany.. Hehe..
Yes exactly
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

MG Mike
Donation rank:

05 Apr 2019 11:43

Ah ok...

But how will it be, in current promods there are a few Autobahn still old scs Autobahn. Will there in 2.40 the old scs Autobahn still be or will there instead of it the new scs Autobahn? I am talking about these single stretches A45 or in saxonia or A9 for example.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

bmwGTR

05 Apr 2019 15:15

Hi,

the mappers can just replace old SCS motorways with new SCS motorways when they were mapped from SCS.
So the A9 will stay the same as before in 2.40.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information