Promods incompatible

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
spherehead
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2019 23:38

hello I just got the latest update. The .def file is version 2.40 and all the rest are are version 2.25. In mod manager, the .def file is compatible (clear dot) but all the rest have the red dot that says incompatible. I re downloaded the .def to make sure that st was checked and I do have all the dlc, including the Baltic. I have even tried starting a new profile for this, but as most of Promods cannot be activated in mod manager, that wont work.
Any ideas as to whats up?

ScuL
Founder

25 Apr 2019 01:43

You can't combine versions. Either all modules are 2.25 or all of them are 2.40
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

spherehead
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2019 02:41

Thanks for the reply. I do not know how I did it, but yesterday I purchased and downloaded v 2.25 instead of 2.4. I have paid for and am dl 2.4 now. I am not screaming for a refund as you guys put so much into ProMods that paying a tiny bit more is still an amazing deal.

ScuL
Founder

25 Apr 2019 02:48

Thank you. This should work for you
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information