no enough traffic in promods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
HangerBang55

25 Jun 2019 14:44

I use promods 2.40 with game version 1.34 and I have no enough traffic. I was set the g_traffic to 10 in the console and even tried the d.b creation traffic mod and still no enough.in highways I have medium traffic but I can still drive in 60 km/s when the allowed speed is 90.and in citys there is only few vehicles but I still drive in 40/50 km/s.
how can I increase the traffic?
(when I tried to play the original map in 1.35 version there is much more traffic).

tantalus

25 Jun 2019 17:41

More than traffic 2.0 will probably do nothing and the only thing you gonna get are problems and memory bad performance. There are rules within the mod itself that controls how the traffic spawn, so probalby they will need to adjust that. If you play ATS and mods like C2C you will notice that its even worst there lol. You will see a row of 4 cars, then 20 seconds of nothingless, then 2 trailers and 2 cars all together, then another 20 seconds of nothing.. repeat. LOL.

BUT, one thing you could try is to go to your config file, and change the value of page buffers size to something like 20 (dont go beyond that or you will have problems).

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

25 Jun 2019 17:55

you can try this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1761997640

and don´t change the g_traffic setting!! stay with default 1!
No Support via PM!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information