ProMods 2.41 Appreciation

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
realmadrid1902

10 Jul 2019 13:47

I played the new ProMods 2.41 and it was stunning. I want to thank the team on their great job and hard work
ProMods user since: 2.15.
PC specs: I don't like to say them.
Langauges: a bit FR Image , EN Image and AR. Busy with School!

MG Mike
Donation rank:

10 Jul 2019 21:56

Yes,
I add my warmest thanks to it. I Play it since 2.18 and was very pleased about every update containing new wonderful roads and places..
Also the possibility to give suggestions or wishes and the possibility to discuss it here..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

mr.tom555
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2019 12:48

Good day,developers.The map gets prettier with each update,but wishes for the future are huge. 1.more Northern territories (Norway,Sweden,Finland) 2.if you can,more and more network of roads.Somewhere in the vastness of your website and saw the announcement Lopatinskij the island,really looking forward to them.Guys,good luck to you and more ideas.Looking forward to the map updates

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information