Incorporation of Reefs M4/M5 junction fix

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Reef
Donation rank:

11 Aug 2013 22:37

Hi guys,

Not sure if you've noticed over on the scs forum but i have now updated my map to only include the edited sectors, i was wondering whether you would be willing to exclude the following sectors from your map to enable the two mods to work harmoniously together?

the sectors are:

sec -0012 -0004
sec -0012 -0005
sec -0013 -0004
sec -0013 -0005
sec -0014 -0004

You also asked me over on the scs forum whether you could include my map additions into your mod, i did relpy but you never got back to me, i assume you had a problem with allowing the mod to be uploaded to my home website http://www.ets-mods.net if thats the case you may have missed the part where i said alternative links can be provided, i.e. you don't have to upload it to our servers just have the mod available there but with your download links :)

Look forward to your replies.

Reef.

ScuL
Founder

12 Aug 2013 18:22

Hi Reef

I will have a look at this for the next update and see if it incorporates without glitches.
As for linking to our mod please refer to this thread.

Of course you will be credited for your work!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Reef
Donation rank:

12 Aug 2013 20:30

Hi SkuL,

Thanks for the reply, Due to the fact that ets-mods.net is a completely built from scratch website and forum (does not use phpbb or smf) there are still a few things to sort out, as you can imagine development of something complex like this from the ground up is going to have some wrinkles that need to be ironed out.

I said to you before that your mod could be showcased if you like but using only your links, however i have just discovered that at the moment thats not actually possible as the upload process gets to a point where you have to upload the actual mod (not acceptable in your case) I will look further into this and speak to the tech guy about having the option of upload a mod OR provide a link to an external source, so until then i will hold off showcasing your work over at ets-mods.

Concerning my M4/M5 mod i will send you a PM shortly.

Regards,

Reef.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information