Special transport

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jorgefolha19

10 Nov 2019 13:20

good morning guys, i play or promods 2.42 usually without any more map extensions, and i decided to download a special dlc transport and downloaded a new def file with a selected transport option, and it replaces the def file and the game works normal but the map is not aligned when you see a game card like cities that are all parents. someone can help me? Thanks
Living in Luxemburg and i'm from Aveiro Portugal

woltros
Donation rank:

10 Nov 2019 13:35

check your load order
https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=14523
also, check if you checked rusmap compatability (if you aint using rusmap dont check it)

Josh0

10 Nov 2019 18:10

woltros wrote:
10 Nov 2019 13:35
also, check if you checked rusmap compatability (if you aint using rusmap dont check it)
The only parameters that the "Check this box if you are using Rusmap" option changes is the map scroll limits, it does not affect the map position. In my opinion there is no problem selecting the Rusmap checkbox when not actually using Rusmap. However I agree with your recommendation to evaluate the mod load order.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information