World map problem

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
matpol98
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2014 08:14

Okey, so i have this problem with the world map. I cant realy see the cities like Oslo zoomed in. Cause the map dosent realy reach up there, it just goes back down. And i cant see many of the Finland's new cities at all cause of that. The only mapmods i use is the Going East dlc, promods and the poland rebuild. Its not by any chance a way to fix this?

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2014 09:57

Check if you have any other mod loading after Promods (not Poland Rebuild) which has his own entries for the map....like any wheater mod or something else...it is probably caused by them.

ETS2-User
Developer

23 Aug 2014 12:55

You can look for tsm mapzoom mod. I know, it's tsm, but it totally works and will probably fix yout problem.
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

matpol98
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2014 14:49

Yea i do got a couple of weather mods. So thats probably it then. But thanks ETS2-User, it worked :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information