Garages

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Randleman

24 Aug 2014 16:00

Hello folks,

Sorry for making yet another thread but I wanted to be sure about this before I go ahead and do it.
I have ProMods, Poland Rebuilding and the Russia mod running.
And if I were to buy a garage in let's say Moscow in the Russia mod.. And the new ProMods would come out, would it ruin my profile?
I mean, I would love to buy a garage in the Russia map but I don't want to do this if it can ruin my profile with a new ProMods version coming out.
And I really don't want to make a new profile just because of one garage.

So yeah, if somebody could help me out with this one, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

stummer
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2014 19:09

With the latest version of ETS2 it's possible to sell garages. So if you know, that one map (e.g. the Russia map) will not be compatible with ProMods after updating, you can sell all garages there before that step.

Randleman

24 Aug 2014 19:27

stummer wrote:With the latest version of ETS2 it's possible to sell garages. So if you know, that one map (e.g. the Russia map) will not be compatible with ProMods after updating, you can sell all garages there before that step.
I didn't even know we could sell garages now.. :O
That completely answers my question.
Danke schön!

TehHipster

27 Aug 2014 22:41

Wait, when you expand into Russia, you should ask the owner of the Rus Map and see if he would want to join your team to get all the rest of Russia plopped in or just do it now so you don't gotta worry about it and make those ferry connections and also, rebuild the cities overtime if you see that they're not good enough. There, you get allot of Russia and it speeds up the Map though you would need to pay him 1/2 of what you get cause of his map.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

28 Aug 2014 21:09

Oh sure! But remember that one half of nothing is still nothing...
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

DavinaETS
Donation rank:

29 Aug 2014 12:35

If SCS uodate the game again causing Russia to break, then you can just roll back to a beta version in Steam properties to continue with Russia add-on.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information