Where have all the people gone?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2013 19:18

Hi! Firstly, absolutely loving the mod, awesome work :D , especially tearing up the E4, foot to the floor, @ 90m.p.h. :shock: :lol:
Just one disappointment: there seems to be a lack of pedestrians in the cities :? Perhaps you're planning to add some at a later date. :?:
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

ScuL
Founder

13 Aug 2013 19:30

We might add some detail like this later on, however some of the cities have pedestrians. Personally I find them a bit silly as they don't move properly and suddenly appear/disappear
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2013 23:07

That's true, I recently reported a bug to SCS re the people disappearing when viewed from the door window! I agree they're not that realistic, but I feel they just add an extra sense of a busy city. And I'm surprised you don't hear sirens and horns in ETS2. You do in most real cities!!
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

busterbrown

14 Aug 2013 20:45

Yeah, love to see and hear these buzzing around you also.

And lots of people. So they disappear sometimes, at least they're not stick people.

Except for making a few more pollys for your graphic card why do people creep out seeing/hearing emergency vehicles in games?

Hey, it's all part of life and the game would be more interesting. I'm not asking for blood to be spilled or the cops ( Bobbies?? ) shooting bullets all over the place.

Lots of vehicle types not in game that could be added to make the sim more interesting. SCS could make more money as more games would be sold. You would more than likely receive more donations. The better the looks and behavior of the sim the more gamers wouldn't mind opening their wallets a little wider. Of course mine just has moths flying out when I open it, but don't worry I'll get you some green USD/EURO ( whatever ) to you soon.

Keep up the good work, you're doing just fine.
Win7 16 GB Memory. Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality. Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card. Corsair 750 watt Power supply. AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information