Reworked Hamburg City - my garage has gone!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Steve_the_trucker

06 Sep 2014 11:48

Hello,

Firstly, I am very impressed with your map and the ease in downloading the dependencies and installing it into our game, very quick and simple, well done.
The added extra cities of Antwerp, Vaduz and across Western France, as well as Scandinavia, look excellent and are a huge bonus to the map, many thanks to everyone concerned in creating these new areas.

I have noted though, that in Hamburg, you have recreated the whole city with lots of new roads, I purchased the garage there several months ago and had 5 trucks and drivers, now, it is all gone, it has reverted back to the default map of the city, this is not in the Read Me document, are there any other cities that have been modernised and we may have lost our garages, etc, can you advise us please.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information