Freight Market seems Limited?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
plykkegaard
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2014 11:12

Hi

I might have some problem with Freight Map using ver 1.71

The extra routes in DK, SE, FI etc are visible and I can take a job driving a truck across Europe to eg Fnland
In the freigh tmarket map view all new cities are sort of inactive/not selecable and smaller dots than regular ETC destinations
I am currently level 33 and own a large fleet and garages

The mod did change a bit or two as the intersections around Antwerpen took me by surprise yesterday evening, oh wow you really need to pay attention now ;)
Loading screens have also changed

I installed prodmods 1.17 yesterday on my old XP box, ETS2 is bought through Steam, no other mods are installed currently mods installed
However I do had som map expansions installed at some point but it's a very long time ago, maybe som config files needs a cleaning?

Please let me know if you need any other information and a hint on to create a screenshot or two to illustrate the problem

I saw some your videos and the Oresundstunnel looks just like I remember it :D
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2014 14:19

plykkegaard wrote:In the freigh tmarket map view all new cities are sort of inactive/not selecable and smaller dots than regular ETC destinations
Is that not the normal behavior for the map when you have not visited the city already ;)

plykkegaard
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2014 14:48

Wolfpig wrote: Is that not the normal behavior for the map when you have not visited the city already ;)
Yeah I have just figured it out
It's been a very long time since i had unknown space - sorry :D
3D Artist - Moderator - Beta tester

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information