Change of the trucks?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
velito

15 Aug 2013 23:47

Hi! Before the main question a litltle brief. Well, I'm playing the game since it was released and currently I own a lot of trucks which are placed all over the Europe. And my garage with which I have started the game is placed in Nurberg. So, the question is: Is there any possibility to modify the changing method of the trucks, for example if I want to change it when I'm in Oslo or whatever city, when I get the new truck to stay in the current city? Because from my point of view, it's very annoying every time when I change my truck, the game brings me back to Nurnberg.

busterbrown

25 Aug 2013 16:55

Yes that is disturbing. Am not sure as I have not done so yet ,but I think that if you own a garage with an extra stall ( slot ) like when you were in Oslo, you can bring up the "truck Manager" and bring it to Oslo.

I need to try this, but I think it works.
Win7 16 GB Memory. Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality. Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card. Corsair 750 watt Power supply. AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

velito

23 Sep 2013 15:31

Actually, this never come to my mind to try it, but unfortunately doesn't work as expected. For the experiment, as I mentioned earlier, my initial garage is at Nurnberg, so I have picked up a trailer from Nurberg to Rostock. I have a garage in Rostock too and also a free truck slot. So, I relocate one spare Volvo truck to the garage in Rostock. After bringing the trailer to Rostock, driving MAN, I went to the truck manager menu and change my truck to the mentioned Volvo. And after the loading screen, I was returned again to my garage at Nurnberg :(( So, I consider that this trick is not working.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2013 19:23

Unfortunately, the base game engine does not allow us to change our "Home Garage" nor does it keep a log of our own deliveries.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information