alongside ur map pack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
thunderz
Donation rank:

02 Aug 2013 01:05

Hey seen u have come along way and it does look gr8.

So to the question... Such talent ^^ would it be possible in the future a tandem with working dolly to attatch or even working dolly alrdy on the semi depends on what truck ur going with. Or if u have the tandem mod on. You'll start with a Tandem and the trailers will have an dolly.
Ive seen alot of tandem mod but it just doesnt fit in like in ets 1 if i may call it that lol. Them tandems are acually enjoyable exept for the steering is shit compared to ets2. Just a question sinxe ur doin such an amazing job on the map :)

ScuL
Founder

02 Aug 2013 01:07

Creating a map and modelling vehicles are 2 completely different things - speaking for myself I have zero experience in making trucks/trailers or any of that in ETS2.

I guess we rely on other people to these type of things
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2013 14:47

Yeah it might be cool if some really good truck modder can make something like that :D
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information