Is the map maker of MHA pro stealing cities from promods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Photon_

16 Nov 2014 00:09

some of the cities of the cities in MHA look have the same layout as the citie sfound in promods like Portsmouth and croydon

jontsuba
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2014 00:37

Hold on, hold on. It's just that those two cities were made in a partnership between him and Promods and thus they are in both mods. I don't know much more but that's the rough sketch.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2014 03:05

Absolutely not!
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

16 Nov 2014 12:16

Actually, the reverse is more or less true. We implemented Croydon and Portsmouth from MHA in ProMods with the permission of its author and gave it our own ProMods-sauce to it. These cities have been there since version 1.5 of ProMods and their originals from MHA are older.
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

27 Nov 2014 09:14

Yup nearly correct. The cities were firstly made for ProMods but later added to MHA as well.

And the MHA update was before the ProMods one so that is why it looks like we took it from him :p

The reason behind this is that the creator of MHA and me get along very well. I teached him to map again (he was a good 18wos mapper, I updated him with the ETS2 changes) and thus we started this short "partnership".
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information