Problem embarking the ferry in scandinavia with large cargo

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mycosis

31 Aug 2013 13:55

Hi.

Great mod! But there is a slight issue for me, as I'm sure other people that uses "overload" trailer mods have encountered.
For refrence, try entering a ferry in Denmark with the "Yacht" trailer from the TSM Heavy Trailer Pack.

My overweight and over sized cargo's are longer than the usual cargo, thus requiring a smother ramp when driving onto the ferries.
The steep ramp and the sharp top of the ramp that suddenly drops a few centimeters is enough for me to get stuck on (unless i drive really fast over it, and damage my truck and cargo in the process).

I would really appreciate if you awesome modders could take this into account when releasing an update.
This is only a problem on the terminals where you have to embark the actual ferry.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

31 Aug 2013 14:02

First some of these trailers are Huge. If they are driving as ai traffic they cut off all kind of stuff (roundaboubts for example).

I will take a look at it for the new version. If you want to keep your trailer damage free to get over a obstacle do this:

(only possible when uset g_console and uset g_developer are put on 1 in the config.cfg)
Press 0. Now you have the free cam. You can move around with the num keys.
When you are on a safe position press f9. The truck+trailer will be spawned at that point.

(Please first save because you can damage your cargo with this if it's not done properly!!!)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information