How much of Estonia is there?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

13 Aug 2013 18:06

ets2_00206.jpg
ets2_00206.jpg (365.36 KiB) Viewed 3925 times
Some first steps for Estonia taken :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Pasilius

13 Aug 2013 18:27

ScuL wrote:
ets2_00206.jpg
Some first steps for Estonia taken :)
A bit misplaced :lol:
But looking good :)
World of Trucks - Pasilius

"It ain't the fall that gets you..it's the sudden stop at the bottom"

DavidJurjev
Donation rank:

04 Sep 2013 12:24

Wich cities will be included?
Wich ferries from Pärnu, Haapsalu and Tallinn will we have?
Will Paide, Rakvere, Türi, Mustvee, Narva, Valga, Ikla (Border between Estonia and Latvia) be included?
And if so, while Finland and Estonia is in development.. And if you will make some parts of Russia, will you make a road from Helsinki-Sankt Peterburg-Narva-Tallinn route? Because it exists.
Will we get railway crossings?
Can some pictures of progress be shown+wich cities are included.

(I asked alot... o_o)

DavidJurjev
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2013 07:31

As you will use RL signs in the game, i discovered most of the Google Maps has blurred the names and info on them. For what reason? They blurred like E20.. What reason?!

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2013 09:45

No idea why but I will answer you previous posted questions now ;)
Wich cities will be included?
Tallinn, Tartu, Haapsalu, Narva and Panü
Wich ferries from Pärnu, Haapsalu and Tallinn will we have?
So far we only planned a ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki and Stockholm. Other ferries have not been planned (yet).
Will Paide, Rakvere, Türi, Mustvee, Narva, Valga, Ikla (Border between Estonia and Latvia) be included?
No idea. Never heared of it. Once Im starting to build it, I can tell you more clearly where all the roads will go and how all the places are named.
Will we get railway crossings?
No idea as well. If some look close like original SCS one than yes. If not, than there is a big chances we won't include them.
Can some pictures of progress be shown+wich cities are included.
So far there hasn't been any building. atm Im busy building Ireland (which can still take months since school is now demanding so much of time.)

And here is a picture of the map (it's so big that I will just put the url in here: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0950_o.jpg
As you will use RL signs in the game, i discovered most of the Google Maps has blurred the names and info on them. For what reason? They blurred like E20.. What reason?!
No idea. Maybe your government requested that...
And yes we will try to add irl signs ingame (just like our other countries ;) )
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Rainis.

05 Sep 2013 14:43

Can You guys add there Viljandi also ? Then you can get to Tartu faster from Pärnu (Pärnu-Viljandi-Tartu Road 92)
Will Be happy then ;)

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2013 19:30

DavidJurjev wrote:As you will use RL signs in the game, i discovered most of the Google Maps has blurred the names and info on them. For what reason? They blurred like E20.. What reason?!
Because Google Maps / StreetView is setup to automatically blur vehicle number plates, it sometimes sees road signs and street names as such, and blurs them out :? :D
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

kallejre

08 Sep 2013 14:13

I made a map about which roads I'd like to see in Estonia. It isn't 100% complete, because I haven't included others wishes about map and so on...
Here's list of things I added:
Cities/towns:Elva, Haapsalu, Ikla (as border), Kuressaare, Lihula, Narva, Paide, Paldiski, Põltsamaa, Pärnu, Rakvere, Tallinn, Tartu, Valga and maybe Viljandi
Ports in Sillamäe, Paldiski, Rohuküla/Haapsalu, Virtsu, Nõmmküla, Kuivastu (Tallinn was already added)
Ferry lines: Rohuküla-Nõmmküla, Kuivastu-Virtsu, Paldiski-Turku, Helsinki-Sillamäe, Helsinki-Tallinn, Stockholm-Tallinn

If you want to add roads or anything else, you can download image, modify it, add your name to credits and upload it again. :)

Please let us know, if you start making Estonia.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

08 Sep 2013 14:20

Tbh this plan is far to big. We won´t even include 70% of what you listed. So far we planned this:
Cities: Tallinn, Tartu, Haapsalu, Narva and Panü
Ferries: At least to Helsinki and Stockholm. More are not really planned yet.

Here is a pic of what we planned: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0950_o.jpg
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

kallejre

08 Sep 2013 14:26

Nico wrote:Tbh this plan is far to big. We won´t even include 70% of what you listed. So far we planned this:
Cities: Tallinn, Tartu, Haapsalu, Narva and Panü

Here is a pic of what we planned: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0950_o.jpg
Please add least direct road from Pärnu to Tartu (without Viljandi).

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information