How much of Estonia is there?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
kasparlaks

02 Aug 2013 16:28

In the game? What cities have you included besides Tallinn? Have you created the Tallinn-Tartu highway?
Thanks in advance, love the map!

ScuL
Founder

02 Aug 2013 16:36

kasparlaks wrote:In the game? What cities have you included besides Tallinn? Have you created the Tallinn-Tartu highway?
Thanks in advance, love the map!
At the moment, nothing yet unfortunately!
We have all of the signs ready but it will be update v1.1 that will have Estonia included!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

kallejre

02 Aug 2013 20:38

But how much are you planning to add? E67 (Helsinki-Tallinn-Pärnu-Riga-Kaunas) and Paldiski (population only 4372, but most of truck traffic from Sweden and Turku passes Paldiski) port/town?

ScuL
Founder

02 Aug 2013 23:16

kallejre wrote:But how much are you planning to add? E67 (Helsinki-Tallinn-Pärnu-Riga-Kaunas) and Paldiski (population only 4372, but most of truck traffic from Sweden and Turku passes Paldiski) port/town?
Preferably:

Highway 4 - Tallinn to Riga (E67)
Highway 1 - Tallinn to Narva (E20)
Highway 2 - Tallinn to Tartu (E263) going into
Highway 3 - Tartu to Valga (E264)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

kasparlaks

03 Aug 2013 15:42

Great! Looking forward to it.

Grounddog

04 Aug 2013 11:52

Good to hear that it still is going to be added. I was thinking at one point that maybe you wont be adding it as its such a small country. Any plans to maybe extend to Russia also? I know this is a Scandinavian map mod but I'm just curious. Considering the amount of truck traffic between Estonia and Russia.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

04 Aug 2013 11:53

Grounddog wrote:Good to hear that it still is going to be added. I was thinking at one point that maybe you wont be adding it as its such a small country. Any plans to maybe extend to Russia also? I know this is a Scandinavian map mod but I'm just curious. Considering the amount of truck traffic between Estonia and Russia.
We will add the Baltics for sure. We were thinking of maybe making a road from finland over russia to the baltic counries.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

orestescm76
Donation rank:

04 Aug 2013 18:24

Nico wrote:
Grounddog wrote:Good to hear that it still is going to be added. I was thinking at one point that maybe you wont be adding it as its such a small country. Any plans to maybe extend to Russia also? I know this is a Scandinavian map mod but I'm just curious. Considering the amount of truck traffic between Estonia and Russia.
We will add the Baltics for sure. We were thinking of maybe making a road from finland over russia to the baltic counries.
The longest road in ETS 2

Grounddog

05 Aug 2013 19:14

Nico wrote:
But then you have also a great chance to add one from Estonia to Russia at Narva. Considering Narva is going to be made anyways.

ScuL
Founder

05 Aug 2013 19:35

Yes exactly :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information