Small suggestion for Honefoss.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Laarus

05 Sep 2013 12:41

Hi.

I've been loving your map addon for a good while and find it a great addition to the base game, but last night I found a small problem that could possibly be fixed in the next update....

I took a load from Stavanger to Honefoss that translated as a single day run, both in times of delivery and driving hours (I run the game as realistic as possible.) I took the road across via Odda and Geilo and made it with about 15 minutes left on my driving hours. However I found Honefoss has nowhere to rest and everywhere available ran up fines for over driving.

I think any possible run would cause this. (The planner first suggested via Bergen, with the extra ferry crossings, but the time for delivery would have gone.) The Stavanger to Oslo road is just as far as my route told me, but I would have run out of driving hours after the drop.

All I am asking for is a hotel or even a bus depot at Honefoss, just to solve this little niggle....

Keep up the good work and looking forward to future updates.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2013 12:46

True we never added a sleeping option there. Im not sure about it but I thought Sellplan has a sleeping option (Odda has it too but sleeping in a delivery is not always possible).

So I think new version will have a sleeping option overthere.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Laarus

05 Sep 2013 12:56

Thanks for the quick reply and feedback.

Hope to see the update soon.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2013 12:59

Not sure... maybe we will release one soon. Otherwise it will be in the Ireland version...
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

clauslr
Donation rank:

05 Sep 2013 20:51

When placing a resting option. Please make it a gasstation, the area is also in need of a place to fuel up :-)

thesheep

03 Jan 2014 15:16

The toll stations seem to have resting places, according to the map. But you cannot go there.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information