awsomme

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Psykoen

08 Sep 2013 18:00

Hi

Ok i dint know where to post it so i do it here.
I usually don't speak much on forums, but i'm doing it for once.
I have not driven much on the new places you guys built, but from what i did see, i was amazed.
Dudes you have made something that looks it was made by a pro like SCS. only a few points i found.

-when you leave the ferry. (i totally forgot where, going to look it up) on the left side there is no map what so ever just empty space to be filled up.

Ok i'm going to drive further. Keep up the good work!!

Psykoen

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

09 Sep 2013 15:54

-when you leave the ferry. (i totally forgot where, going to look it up) on the left side there is no map what so ever just empty space to be filled up.
Pls look it up. It will be alot easier to fix if we had the location :p

And thanks for the kind words!
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Psykoen

09 Sep 2013 16:11

i took the ferry in Rostock the i cant see where it connects to because. on the map it do's not have a name. i'm going to do my cargo delivery first and the drive there so kan find the name.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information