Adding stuff to the mod

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
kasper2406
Donation rank:

27 Sep 2013 18:20

Hi guys

I recently got tired of driving the long way up through Denmark when coming form Hungary and Slovakia, and I thought: Why don't you do some ferries from Gdynia? I know this probably will be made by you guys, but it will be fun to do on my own.
Now, my only problem is, can I even ad stuff to the map when I have Promods on? I have the basic mapping skills and I make everything rigth, except that when I try to open up the saved file I end up with nothing.
So, I thought it migth be something with the files, and I hoped that any of you could help me?

Kind Regards

Kasper F. Nielsen

EnVi Sweden Rules

27 Sep 2013 20:19

all the map files (promods-v101.scs and promods-map-v101.scs) are locked by an password. you need that password to change stuffs in the map.
promods-def-v101.scs is open to edit if you want.
ask the owners if you could get the pass. but they do not give out that pass public so no one can copy stuffs in thier mod and reupload it by other credits!
btw, just to ask. (right me if i'm wrong Owners!)

Mikyli
Donation rank:

28 Sep 2013 20:19

They are not giving any password to the files!!!
Nico said: SOMETHING WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED PEOPLE!!
Last edited by ScuL on 29 Sep 2013 12:29, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added text to prevent misunderstandings

ScuL
Founder

29 Sep 2013 12:30

We're only open for modification for members of the ProMods team. If you are good enough anybody can become a member.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

jermboy27

28 Sep 2014 19:49

ScuL wrote:We're only open for modification for members of the ProMods team. If you are good enough anybody can become a member.
I just don't know the password and I want to be a member.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

28 Sep 2014 19:52

There is no need to have a password to become member.

We just pick people by their modding experience. e.g. if we see someone making some epic mods we try to contact them.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

volan123
Donation rank:

28 Sep 2014 19:53

jermboy27 wrote:
ScuL wrote:We're only open for modification for members of the ProMods team. If you are good enough anybody can become a member.
Seriously? :?: Why do you create so many threads about you wanting something? :!: I've seen at least 5 threads created by you which had no sense and putting your "concept" map of Slovenia and Croatia into random topics. That's just big LOL
Founder of Project Balkans (formerly known as Slovenia map project)

Our thread
My Youtube channel
Facebook page
For more info, please PM me!

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

28 Sep 2014 21:13

jermboy27 wrote:
If you continue like this, you actually achieve the opposite: a definitive exclusion to ever become a member of ProMods :lol:

(Character is also taken into account for selection. Pushy people are not the kind of people we are looking for...)
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information