ETS2 second Pivot point

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
LoaderSaints

23 Apr 2015 08:29

This matter has already been discussed in this topic though: http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2472

I too would love to see that second pivoting point so that we could drive the 25.25m combos that are the most common type of truck and trailer combo here in finland. ;)

scaniac

26 Apr 2015 09:40

I have check'd your topic, and we have similar toughts, I'm not sure, but I think someone has already made second (and third) pivot point, but mod will be released when Scandinavia DLC is released, so, let's wait and hope

redlineshooter1
Donation rank:

06 Apr 2017 15:15

I want this option to be included for b-train, doubleb-train, road trains in 2-5 trailer combinations with 2-3 axle dogs/dollies..

though 1 flaw that I see for the a-frame dogs/dollies all trailers axle set should be a the rear of the trailer you would never have the situation where the trailer bogey would be shoved 2 or more wheels deep towing a dog/dolly as you would wipe off the guard bar whilst turning a corner..

in a lorry configuration you can only legally tow 1 small 20 foot or less trailer due to the long wheel based vehicle turning radius..

i want this option so i can haul heavy loads and road trains...

EG0611

06 Apr 2017 17:22

You know that you just replied to a topic which had the latest message from 2015? :D

Core code can be changed by only SCS' itself. Yes mwl4 made it somehow but that's a different story.

redlineshooter1
Donation rank:

07 Apr 2017 10:46

yes I know though I would like it in both games as standard in both games, yes I know the topic was last active in 2015 though I would still like the idea of multiple articulation points in game

which should be be available as stock..

raxolen

10 Apr 2017 19:01

it's dolly, things with dollies is that they have also a pivot point, one is fifth wheel also found on semis, whitch goes left and right, but the link from wheels to back of the truck goes up and down it's so that it doesn't break when going over a hill or pump or hole or whatever, so yeah good luck coding this, i highly suggest looking up Farming Simulator 17 since it has all that features we want in these games.
I as well totally want to drive road trains in ATS

redlineshooter1
Donation rank:

12 Apr 2017 08:13

unless you are modifying the games kernel I doubt you are going to this in a mod or multiple mods

Note: you also need to consider single, double and tri axle dollies/dogs..

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information