TruckSim Mod Compatible yet?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
BelGarion
Donation rank:

27 Oct 2013 13:40

I was reading on the TSM page that in your next release ProMods and TSM will be compatible. Is that true? If so, is it out yet, or will it come out soon? If it's not true, well, pfft, it would be really sweet if you two got together and made ProMods compatible with TSM/JTM. :D Thank you for your time.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

27 Oct 2013 14:51

I have no idea where you get the info from... could you link me to it?? I will get in touch with one of the TSM guys, let's see what he is saying about it.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

27 Oct 2013 14:53

Actually no cause ProMod and TSM are two different map mods made by two different peoples. So if you enable both of them the game will crash because TSM has also Denmark and a bunch of other countries around the Mediterranean, the Iberian Peninsula, and Northern Africa.

BelGarion
Donation rank:

28 Oct 2013 03:28

Nico wrote:I have no idea where you get the info from... could you link me to it?? I will get in touch with one of the TSM guys, let's see what he is saying about it.
http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=51471

Midway down, post on Sept 29th 2013 by Amy_N asks and Cadde replies to her with what I said.

Was hoping, would love to see Europe complete. >.< Oh well, thank you anyway. Guess I'll have to make a second profile, one for TSM and one for ProMod.

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

28 Oct 2013 06:53

But that are just some remarks by people who have, with all respect, no clue what the map editor does or how the def is written... If they would know they wouldn't have made the remarks and wouldn't give false hope to people like you.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information