Other Countries??

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

08 Dec 2013 22:28

I dont think it will just stop... hard to predict the future, but lives are changing and we need to adapt ProMods to that...

But at least I want to keep this forum as a base for future creations. Hopefully ScuL and the other developers keep sticking around, but maybe doing some other stuff....

but once again, the future is hard to predict.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2013 22:57

Well, one would certainly hope that should the team's interests shift, a final version of this enormous map project would at least be compiled and released!
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

M.G.M.

12 Dec 2013 19:03

That's what I was trying to say, mate. I hope all the projects will be done utill then. Well, I think ATS isn't comming in like half an year from now, so... We're talking more like ten mounths untill it's released. But Nico knows better. I rely on him for that kind of things.

Greetings!
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

gameleirabh

18 Dec 2013 11:39

I will not suggest to add anything; instead I appreciate and thanks a lot for doing an excellent map mod.

EltonLuis

26 Dec 2013 06:37

hi promods thanks for the last update its an fantastic map but can you put Portugal on the next update i would like to see but thanks again great map. :D :)

TehHipster

26 Dec 2013 21:24

They will need to finish France and add in Spain but you can use TSM for Portugal.

SzczepanKolaczek
Donation rank:

26 Dec 2013 23:12

Thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic update!! As always, your work is great!!

And I still hope that one day we will see ALL the European countries, including Italy and the Balkan statyes with Greece... Sorry if you perceive it as trolling, as this is not my first post in this matter - this is not my intention, I just think that your incredible talent and motivation should not be wasted by abandoning this great project. So I thank you once more, wish you all the best and wish myself (and all the community) that we see the complete continent in ETS2 one day!!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information