F.A.O Scul, Nico, Maarten, Kutchek, Lolsmurf

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
yozza

30 Oct 2013 16:57

I would just like to say a very big thankyou to the following people Scul, Nico, Maarten, Kutchek and Lolsmurf for all their brilliant work they have done in the past and are currently doing with expanding the ProMods Map.

I know that a lot of people having been asking when these new maps are being released. But there is an old English saying "The only thing you make in a hurry is mistakes". Just take your time guys no matter how long it takes.

All I can add to the above is Guys keep up the excellent work. I for one look forward to when these new maps get released.
yozza

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

30 Oct 2013 22:55

yes thank u Scul, Nico, Maarten, Kutchek, and Lolsmurf for making the Scandinavia map and the 4 new upcoming ones. :D :) ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information