Problem with loading the save

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
revolver

23 May 2015 17:34

After the new dlc i deleted all my mods and started over first with promod but it keeps saying problem with loading the save even with a new game.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

23 May 2015 17:42

Can you please post your game.log? You can find it in Documents folder of ETS2. Open it in notepad and copy the content to www.pastebin.com, and provide us with the link.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Horizon™
Developer

23 May 2015 17:58

Check your game version - if you have 1.18 beta and 1.95 ProMods ,then I don't know,but if your game version is lower - 1.17 and 1.16 and so on,it will crash.Other thingy - DLC North is only supported in 1.18 beta and 1.95 PR only!! If you have 1.91 - game will crash.
You welcome.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information