Hungary

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Tuppence870

08 Nov 2013 02:13

I've noticed an issue with SCS's Hungary in Going East, that I'm sure you guys can fix - the Hungarian flag is never shown in the game. Wherever it should appear, it is replaced by the Austrian or EU flag. For example, the border between Hungary and Slovakia:

I've also noticed that the Hungarian border isn't shown on the map when ProMods is installed.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

08 Nov 2013 03:35

About the flag thing, I have seen that same problem at the Hungro-Slovakia border and the Hungro-Austro border. But I dont know why SCS Software hasn't put in the Hungarian flag. The border problem could be conflicting with the Hungary outline or something like that. But I think Nico or ScuL knows why the Hungary outline isnt showing.

ScuL
Founder

08 Nov 2013 10:36

We know why and it will update in our next release :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

08 Nov 2013 23:08

k thanks ScuL :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information