Great job guys!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
VikingKing

15 Nov 2013 21:50

Been trying the Scandinavian mod a bit now and must say you guys have donne a fantastic job with this. continue the great job guys! Moreso i think this mod is very untypical SCS and you guys have taking the making of maps to another level compared to SCS.

Appreciate the great work you do and enjoy following your work in future:)

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2013 10:48

Thank you for the kind words, Sir!
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

____MB___
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2013 14:18

Yep completely agree you guys have done a fantastic job so far.From my experience its not always easy editing the map and also very time consuming and this is with the tools scs have provided.On top of this this these guys add their own models prefabs signs etc so hats off to them to the amount of time they commit to making a great addition to the map.
For me this is a free add on even without all its beauty i would never complain or pester when will the next update is or whether the scenery is not spot on,its hardly the best with the vanilla game to begin with and i haven't committed my FREE time to build such a great addon so how could i complain.
Great job guys,keep up the good work and i for one appreciate the time and commitment you all put in..

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

26 Nov 2013 02:20

yea i agree with everybody that says its beautiful. It looks a lot better than those people that make the TSM maps.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information