Do you add Promod Team players?????

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
LOK330

17 Nov 2013 14:41

Would you invite RadolSzczecin , Schiene , Djon-96rus to join in your Team , Because they have edit map skill & talent ,
RadolSzczecin can make part of Poland , Schiene make 3D Model & landmark , Djon-96rus can make Russia, Ukraine and Belorussia , If they join your team , this is all ETS2 Fans good news, Finally ETS2 fans can drive truck ¬¬¬ Bilbao /Madrid go to Minsk / Moscow, this is have 2500-3000kms distance travelled in game

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

17 Nov 2013 16:38

No we won't
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

17 Nov 2013 18:12

Maybe it's better to elaborate this...

Some of these map modders like to work on their own and some just, well, don't get along with the Promods team overall. Talent and skill are not the only issue; character is one too. And stubbornness is not good for team building (I know, I'm sometimes a bit stubborn, but it's not breaking the team down).

Also, the quality and the scope of different map modders are different. I think that Scheine is a detail-man, working on small portions of the map with a lot of detail. If you want to expand quickly, he's not your guy, but he is your guy when you want a really good map addon. On the other end you have TSM, which sets quantity over quality, and we don't want that. We need to have a certain level of quality, and we are improving what still lacks quality.

So no, we need to take care with invitations. We just can't invite everyone.

Best,
Maarten
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information