strange thing

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
MaLiXs
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2013 20:37

I use Jazzycat Trailer pack and with some trailer I cant get in the boat ! I get stuck on the ramp !!!

and the I have tried to detach the trailer .. but ... my truck get kicked of in the air to go On the water ...

I use 50k scania ...

I think I have to try to push it really hard to be able to enter in the boat
Gaming Rig
CPU : Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.6ghz
RAM : KHX 1600 Oc @ 1833
GPU : Nvidia 660ti
Motherboard : Asrock z97 Anniversary
Cooling : Swiftech h220 + MCW82 universal GPU Block

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2013 21:28

hmm thats a big problem did u mention to get it back on the road safely?

MaLiXs
Donation rank:

29 Nov 2013 18:15

i simply reload the last auto savegame
Gaming Rig
CPU : Intel Pentium G3258 @ 4.6ghz
RAM : KHX 1600 Oc @ 1833
GPU : Nvidia 660ti
Motherboard : Asrock z97 Anniversary
Cooling : Swiftech h220 + MCW82 universal GPU Block

busterbrown

29 Nov 2013 19:09

Have the same mod and most of the mods trailers are too long for game which is modders fault, not games. Should have paid more attention to detail.

When I have one of those modded long trailers and entering a Ferry I floor it about three times the whole trucks length. Usually does the trick.

With those long trailers it is usually not able to park in a fuel stations space to rest, but the AI with those modded long trailers seem to have no problem. Go figure. :?

That mod sure has some good looking loads though.
Win7 16 GB Memory. Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium Fatality. Logitech X-540 5.1 Speaker System. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic card. Corsair 750 watt Power supply. AMD Phenom II Black edition 965 3.4 GHz.four core processor.

Zees90

29 Nov 2013 19:11

I have had some problems with original trailers when entering ferrys..

BULIGO

30 Nov 2013 15:59

Well. I use that trailer mod too, and I just avoid picking up extra-large loads when I know im heading into trouble with it (narrow crossings/ferries/the one firm that has it's yard in that rathole building with the archway entry etc).. No point in hooking up a Jumbo-jet and bitching about non-adequate road infrastructure :)

M.G.M.

03 Dec 2013 14:03

BULIGO wrote:Well. I use that trailer mod too, and I just avoid picking up extra-large loads when I know im heading into trouble with it (narrow crossings/ferries/the one firm that has it's yard in that rathole building with the archway entry etc).. No point in hooking up a Jumbo-jet and bitching about non-adequate road infrastructure :)
8-) Yeah, It's been said before on the forum, that the ferry entrance is NOT designed for long trailers mods. Pretty sure Mr. ScuL was the one to say that. And I agree with the quotes above - no point in haulin' silly cargos and then bitch about that.
I assume that ProMods map is meant to be compatible with normal size trailers and vanilla SCS stuff. Other things not related to that are out of discuss. This is as much as I've learned since I joined this forum back on 19th of September 2013. Don't forget as well that the only ferrys to be physicly entered in Calais and Dover have exactly the same entrance/exit layout as the one in Stokcholm and similar to most of the others. The same applies to the parking lots. So, therefore, if some moders went OTT trailerwise or cargowise it is NOT ProMods Team to be hold responsible should other mods have issues with ProMods map, espacialy since all the problems have been there far before that and the trailer authors HAVE to know it. How comes that all the sudden ProMods Team should have paied more attention to such a detail but no moaning what so ever about the SCS work? :?

BG Regards: Maritn 8-)
Two things about ETS2 I hate - you can never hit F10 or the brakes fast enough.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2013 21:44

The only trailer mod problems I had was the weight was on the back end of the trailer so I couldn't go crazy fast around "tight" bends or I will flip over but my favorite was the M1 Abrams Tank.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information