Can we have a Torrent download?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Gazer75
Donation rank:

22 Sep 2015 22:13

ScuL wrote:Nope

Zippy is a very fast free host, maybe there was a temporary network interruption
I don't know what you call fast, but I call 1MB/s slow ;)

A torrent would be an option for those that prefer it IMO.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2015 00:01

Gazer75 wrote:
ScuL wrote:A torrent would be an option for those that prefer it IMO.
It does not matter how often one asks, it is not going to happen for any number of reasons, not the least of which is total loss of control for file distribution.
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2015 06:12

n4gix.bill.leaming wrote:It does not matter how often one asks, it is not going to happen for any number of reasons, not the least of which is total loss of control for file distribution.

Just for the record.
A Torrent Tracker from which only people can load which have registered with the site has the same control for distribution as the file hosters.
On both you cant control who uploads the files somewhere else after downloading.

ScuL
Founder

23 Sep 2015 06:19

Locking this as further discussion is pointless
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information