Do you want to rebuild this city in the future????

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
LOK330

18 Dec 2013 11:03

I see Copenhagen、Stockholm and Oslo is very big city , but the Berlin 、London 、Paris is very small city, Do you want to rebuild this city in future?????

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

18 Dec 2013 16:40

Paris had been planned to be rebuild. I was thinking about a rebuild near Frankfurt a.M. with the big airpoirt.

Also Stockholm will be redone... Berlin not sure yet..
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

18 Dec 2013 17:37

I was thinking of rebuilding Birmingham. For instance, I know that the M5xM6 junction was actually smack in the middle of Birmingham, and now it's in the middle of nowhere...

But those are plans for the future...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

n4gix.bill.leaming
Donation rank:

18 Dec 2013 19:15

To be perfectly frank, I'd rather that the current (much too long already) list of things be completed, tested and released before adding yet more stuff... :lol:
Fr. Bill
Global Moderator

Interests: Gauge Programming - 3d Modeling for Milviz

Superdavecan

18 Dec 2013 21:29

My list of cities that I'd love to see rebuilt:

London - western connector to M4 needed, so that you can enter and exit in all directions. I would also eliminate the crossover roads in North London, totally unnecessary. Also possibly extend southern entrance south as the M23 and connect it with the south coast
Dover - city is fine, but simplify the entrance to the Channel Tunnel from the M2/A2! Strange to take a country road and then backtrack... perhaps an M20 would be simpler?

Ruhr area, Germany - 4 cities of Köln, Düsseldorf, Duisburg and Dortmund should be connected more accurately, not just with country roads
Brussels (probably in the works) - the Ring needs to look like a ring and not a straight line! In fact most of Dutch-speaking Belgium needs work, already described in the relevant thread

Stockholm (planned anyway) - in the current map the city doesn't resemble Stockholm much at all
Copenhagen - ditto, plus the arterial road layout within the city makes it take unnecessarily long to get to and from the warehouses and the E20
Amsterdam (I believe MandelSoft has already done this but it's not released yet) - level junctions need to be eliminated from A10
Rotterdam (I believe MandelSoft has already done this too, but again it's not released yet) - ditto, level junctions need to be eliminated
Paris (I assume Kutchek has already made this better while working on France) - just needs to be completed, really

Some ideas, anyway... not really new ideas :lol: but things I'd like to see.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2013 01:10

It would be nice if SCS Software could remap United Kingdom, Germany, and Austria because they just carried it over from UKTS and GTS: Austria Edition. But why didnt they remap UK, Germany and Austria?

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information