Other mods that work with our map pack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 11:57

This thread will contain a list of other mods that are safe to combine with our map pack.

- No Mouse Hud

It is generally safe to say that vehicle mods (new trucks, skins, etc.) are fine.

If you have a 3rd party mod that seems to work fine with our map pack please post it here and we will include it.

Please note that the Real Company Logo mod is INCOMPATIBLE with our mod!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

tbm1986
It’s my birthday

01 Aug 2013 21:11

I'm presuming the French mod (KMM) and the French/Iberian mod will work (obviously not together because they both cover France)?

ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 21:28

tbm1986 wrote:I'm presuming the French mod (KMM) and the French/Iberian mod will work (obviously not together because they both cover France)?
Well, what I have seen so far from the French Iberian mod so far is a lot road stuff but very little landscape - I am not sure how far they will get.
We are working close with Kutchek on combing his mod with ours, as another member of our team (Lolsmurf) is also working on going south.
There is significant work on France already done and we even have a set of Andorran traffic signs included in our pack already.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Dean

01 Aug 2013 21:31

I just want to be sure, but an economy mod, for version 1.4.8, should work with the map, right?
Cheers,
Dean
----------
Thrustmaster T500 RS • TH8 RS • 32" 3D Philips TV • World of TrucksYouTubeTwitch.

ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 21:32

Dean wrote:I just want to be sure, but an economy mod, for version 1.4.8, should work with the map, right?
Yes in principle, it's hard to say for sure until I see which files it uses :)

tbm1986
It’s my birthday

01 Aug 2013 21:37

ScuL wrote:
tbm1986 wrote:I'm presuming the French mod (KMM) and the French/Iberian mod will work (obviously not together because they both cover France)?
Well, what I have seen so far from the French Iberian mod so far is a lot road stuff but very little landscape - I am not sure how far they will get.
We are working close with Kutchek on combing his mod with ours, as another member of our team (Lolsmurf) is also working on going south.
There is significant work on France already done and we even have a set of Andorran traffic signs included in our pack already.
I noticed the road stuff but distinct lack of anything else in the F/I mod too. I'm very pleased you're working with Kutchek. Your team and he seem to have the same passion for accuracy and detail. I'm looking forward to your mods more than SCS's Going East, if I'm honest. Maybe SCS will acknowledge your mods and make them official somehow? It seems daft for them to compete with you now, considering how long it took them to do their first DLC (with presumably a larger, full-time team who knew the tools comprehensively from the word go).

Dean

01 Aug 2013 21:45

ScuL wrote:Yes in principle, it's hard to say for sure until I see which files it uses :)
I'm not sure, but these are written in the description of the mod, on the SCS Software forum:
fixed_revenue, price_small_garage, price_garage_upgrade, fuel_discount_in_garage, driver_revenue_per_km,driver_no_return_job_prob, revenue_per_km, exp_cargo_delivery, exp_free_roam, exp_park_bonus, exp_damaged_cargo
Cheers,
Dean
----------
Thrustmaster T500 RS • TH8 RS • 32" 3D Philips TV • World of TrucksYouTubeTwitch.

ScuL
Founder

01 Aug 2013 21:59

Dean wrote:
ScuL wrote:Yes in principle, it's hard to say for sure until I see which files it uses :)
I'm not sure, but these are written in the description of the mod, on the SCS Software forum:
fixed_revenue, price_small_garage, price_garage_upgrade, fuel_discount_in_garage, driver_revenue_per_km,driver_no_return_job_prob, revenue_per_km, exp_cargo_delivery, exp_free_roam, exp_park_bonus, exp_damaged_cargo
Okay, in principle we "overrule this data" because it's included in "economy_data.sii".
But we will keep this file in separate pack so that you can change/replace it yourself.

orestescm76
Donation rank:

02 Aug 2013 08:26

no mouse hud is another mod that is compatible with your map

Dean

02 Aug 2013 22:34

ScuL wrote:
Dean wrote:
Okay, in principle we "overrule this data" because it's included in "economy_data.sii".
But we will keep this file in separate pack so that you can change/replace it yourself.
Okay, thanks for the answer(s)!
Cheers,
Dean
----------

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information