Other mods that work with our map pack

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Gigiinjo

19 Nov 2017 17:21

what about rus open space?
doee it work with PM?
also i cant find any mod loader for ROS.

gmtavares

20 Nov 2017 09:07

Russian open spaces works Badly with PM... It is even becoming incompatible with RM...
In truth, why would you play such an unrealistic map, in the wrong scale... With the great map true to realism that is PM?

Anyway... You can load it though: if you scroll back a few pages there should be load orders for it.
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

ijsbeer

07 Dec 2017 11:19

Can i find somewhere the roadconnection with Promods 225 to rusmap and balkans? Maybe its compatible with the current one , but i thought i`d check just in case.
(i havent renewed the rusmap and balkans) as they didnt seem to have an outdated mark in the modsection of ets2. (i dont have italy currently , just as a sidenote)

WestCoastTrucker
Donation rank:

07 Dec 2017 14:26

ijsbeer wrote:
07 Dec 2017 11:19
Can i find somewhere the roadconnection with Promods 225 to rusmap and balkans? Maybe its compatible with the current one , but i thought i`d check just in case.
(i havent renewed the rusmap and balkans) as they didnt seem to have an outdated mark in the modsection of ets2. (i dont have italy currently , just as a sidenote)
There is a connection file between ProMods 2.25 and RusMap in the latest RusMap package which works fine. Don't know about Balkans though.

DrAleksi
Donation rank:

19 Dec 2017 23:24

The only map mod I have is ProMods, as well as the official mods - Belle Italia, Vive La France, Scandinavia... I've found that the special cargo DLC doesn't work with ProMods. I'm hoping that it will work soon, but just giving people a heads up. It took me a while to figure it out

Vøytek
Developer

20 Dec 2017 01:20

DrAleksi wrote:
19 Dec 2017 23:24
It took me a while to figure it out
And you could have just spent 30 seconds to read one of many posts on our forum to know it ;)
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information